Saturday, March 19

TO COMMENT OR NOT TO COMMENT,

I just finished reading Paula’s blog and I was fascinated by a blog she wrote earlier in the week. It seems her and another blogger were discussing weather or not people commented because they felt they had to or because they really wanted to. That’s my take on it anyway.

It got me to thinking. Why do I comment? I have read every single blog that Darlene has put up and if you’ll notice, I hardly ever comment. I enjoy reading her blogs and do it because I like it. I do comment every once in awhile to let her know I am still reading her. I think we all need to know that once in awhile.

I have also read every blog of Stephanie’s and every blog of Tilly’s. Again, I don’t comment on every blog but I do once in awhile to let them know I am reading.

I just started reading John and Paula’s blogs recently and again you will see that I don’t comment all the time. Sometimes everyone else seems to comment what you want to say anyway and it is just repetition.

I like that Paula is blogging for God. Steph was also doing that. Others blog about other things. There is a wide variety on the net. I read Darlene’s because I always get a laugh and now I am reading her new one to get to know my own sister better.

I love that some of you have commented on my blog. It lets me know that I am being read the odd time. I hope you don’t feel like you have to read and comment. If you like to - then by all means do it. But if you feel pressured to write anything, please don’t bother.

Sometimes there just isn’t anything to say to what I write and I wouldn’t be offended.
I’m the one needing to write. You on the other hand may not NEED to read.

Have a "Do what you want to do" Day.

3 comments:

Darlene Schacht said...

I love to comment. I email Paula anyway so I am still connected. I think the commenting is a way of feeling connected. Good post!

Nettie said...

I'm not a lurker, so I usually comment so people know I'm there, or to share an opinion. But not always if I think I'll be annoying. BTW, I love the day comments you always put at the bottom!

Anonymous said...

Since you are talking about it I might as well say "hey i'm still reading " and i guess its been a while since i told you

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP