Thursday, March 17

HAPPY ST. PADDY'S DAY

VITAMIN B100


Good Morning to all my loving fans. Rahhhh Rahhhhh, I can hear the cheers from all 5 of you. Hee Hee. As you saw from yesterday’s post, I can write - not good mind you- when I have something to write about. So what have I picked for today?

I want to introduce some of you to Vitamin B100's. If you have never tried them, I can guarantee they will make a difference in your life.

I suffer from Clinical Depression and on top of that I get S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder) every winter. Now I am not saying that it is a cure for SAD but I am saying that this winter has been like no other for me and I believe it to be the Vitamin B100's. I have suffered from SAD for years and it isn’t a pretty picture. I end up sleeping away most of the winter till the sun starts coming out more. I have no motivation, no desire or any energy to do anything. This year I started the Vitamins B100 in September and I have been crafting and blogging and doing other stuff since.

My mother intruduced it to me about a year ago. She said it takes four days to start working. At first I didn’t really notice a lot of change because the sun was out a lot more. Then I got phenomena and onto medication. That lasted about three weeks and I was just getting over it and decided to go outside with my daughter. Well wouldn’t you know it? I tripped on the dog cord and broke my left wrist. More medication and a cast on for two months. With all the medication I had been taking, I forgot to take my Vitamin B100's. During that time, I sat around doing nothing. I would play games on the computer and sleep a lot but that was about it. I just felt blah and down in the dumps all the time. No motivation, no desire to do anything and no energy.

This went on for part of June, July and August. In September I was complaining to my mom over my lack of energy and such and she mentioned the Vitamin B100's again and asked if I had been taking them. I told her I forgot over the summer but would start back on them. Boy am I glad I did.

Suddenly I was motivated and energized. I had loads of craft supplies I had saved. I began crafting and crafted all my Christmas presents as we couldn’t afford to buy anything. After Christmas I thought "Oh boy, the SAD is due to come back shortly" I just kept on crafting and kind of expecting my mood to change any day. Here we are in the middle of March and I am blogging awy and still crafting. Looks like the Vitamin B100's worked better than I thought they would. They are the greatest thing since toilet paper.

I don’t want you to think they are only for SAD because they aren’t. I just found that to be a pleasant side effect. Besides being great for your body, they are great for you mind. The bottle says they are for "Energy production and stress relief." I’ve always suffered from lack of energy and I don’t have tons of it from these pills, but I have a lot more than I used to. Besides that it seems to help you get motivated easier. You feel like doing things that maybe you have put off. That’s how they have been working for me anyway. Maybe it works differently on different people. You should try them. They can’t hurt you - they are vitamins.

Have a motivated, and energy filled day.

To those celebrating St. Patrick's day

May your neighbors respect you,
Troubles neglect you,
The angels protect you,
And Heaven accept you.


May you be in Heaven
a half hour before the
Devil knows you're dead!

1 comment:

Darlene Schacht said...

Betty was the first on the Vit. B, then she told me, then I told mom about it and then she told you.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP