Thursday, June 30

TRYING IMAGES

I am trying out this new image thingy on the blog site.

This is the beach area near where I live. The water is much higher this year.
I have lived here 5 years now and I have never gone swimming. Can you believe it? I love swimming but I guess I am more of a pool person.


This is a picture I painted recently. I would really value your opinions on it. Be brutally honest please.

I am just a beginner painter. I learned from watching Bob Ross on t.v.

Have a great day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Betty
Your painting is great really. I first thought you downloaded a picture from the web untill I read that you painted it.

Anonymous said...

Both photos are beautiful, but I like yours best! I love the beach. I feel like there's no place closer to Heaven than the beach! I prefer the pool too, I don't like sand in my shorts or shark bites!

Darlene Schacht said...

I love your painting. I used to think you were good, but you have gotten even better.

Cindy-Lou said...

Tink! Your painting is wonderful!!! I always watched Bob Ross on TV and wanted to paint like he did... I'd try to paint like he did when I was a kid using water colors (not quite the same! lol!) You are certainly talented!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP