Saturday, June 4

AFTER THE STORM , GOD SENDS A RAINBOW

I am so excited to announce to the world, that my oldest daughter is also going to be a mother very soon. She has tried for years to conceive a child and has had one miscarriage after another. Now God has worked it out that she will be able to adopt my niece’s baby. The baby is due in about 2 months.

This will be my niece’s fourth child. This child will be going to my daughter. God knew that my daughter and her husband wanted a child and so He arranged that this child would be born for them.

They are very nervous and excited at the same time. Nervous that it is due so soon and that they haven’t had time to prepare anything. Excited that they are getting their hearts desire. I am so excited as well as I will have two grand babies being born about the same time. Each sister will be calling the other sister constantly to compare notes and ask questions and this will bring both my daughters closer together as well. God is so very good and knows exactly what he is doing.

I have to get busy making baby things for this daughter now as well. I just finished making things for my other daughter. What a joy for this soon-to-be grandmother. I thought, the way things were going, that I might never experience the joys of being a grandmother and now, I will be having two grand kids back to back. It is nearly like having twin babies born.

Please pray for my daughters. I ask that there would be no complications for either of them in having their babies, and that they would get happy, normal, healthy babies. I know that both babies will be brought up to know Jesus as their Lord and Saviour.

Lord God, please guide these mothers and give them wisdom and knowledge in raising these babies for your honour an glory. Protect them from harm or evil. Guide them in the things they should do. Help these little ones to grow up to be the people you want them to be. Bless their lives and keep them in your loving hands. Guide their paths and use them in service to you and others. Thank you Jesus for their very lives and for bringing them into our family. In Jesus name I pray.

May your day be filled with rainbows.

2 comments:

Darlene Schacht said...

Congratulations, this is the most exciting news I've heard in a long time. And I agree that these things really do bring sisters together, I always felt a little left out that all my sisters kids were grown by the time mine came along, but I shared the joy with Paul and Anne when they had theirs.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I am glad that God is smiling on you and your family.
Love Betty

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP