Wednesday, June 29

WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?

Why haven’t you given you life to Jesus yet? What is the problem? Do you not realize what you are missing out on? He offers the greatest gift EVER and you haven’t acted on it yet. May I ask why?

I really don’t understand. You know you are a sinner. We all know we are sinners, so that can’t be it. We all know that Jesus died on a cross for all of mankind. That is a fact of History. Ask anyone. They all know that. So if that isn’t the problem, then what is? What could possibly stop you from accepting the GREATEST GIFT ever offered?

Is it that you don’t believe that Jesus was God come in the flesh? Come on now, really! What more proof do you need? Read about His life and the things He did. Any SERIOUS person can see it plain as day if they really want to know the TRUTH.

The only reason I can think of is that you enjoy your life and the things you are doing. You think that following Jesus means you have to give up all of that. Am I right? Or maybe you think you aren’t GOOD enough. Could that be it? Well, believe me, none of us is GOOD ENOUGH.

Hey, I am a sinner just like you are. Probably worse in some ways. BUT, I have the greatest friend that anyone could ever have and He loves me just the way I am. Really. JUST THE WAY I AM.

When I asked Jesus to come into my heart and be my Lord and Saviour - I came to him JUST AS I WAS - with all my faults and sins. You know what? He accepted me - JUST AS I WAS - and he forgave my sins and I started out fresh and new.

Sure I still sin. The difference is, now I can go to him without fear and ask His forgiveness and I have a guarantee that he will forgive me.

Jesus came that we might have LIFE and have it more ABUNDANTLY. He came to set us free from the bondages of sin and all the sick stuff in the world. He came to give us HOPE. This world is sorely lacking in HOPE but Jesus gives it to us freely and abundantly.

My relationship with Jesus isn’t about what he does or doesn’t do for others. Our relationship is between Him and me and that is all that matters. Do I like some of the stuff happening in the world today? NO, for sure not. Why does God allow it? That’s his business - not mine. It’s His world and He can do what he likes when he likes. My business is just loving Him and being a good friend to Him and praying for others.

It really isn’t hard to be His friend. He makes it so easy and it is the greatest thing you could ever imagine. Imagine, the God that created the universe, talking to you, leading and guiding you, and caring about every little detail of your life. Wow. It is so amazingly beautiful to experience. Why haven’t you given it a try?

You know what? Even if there isn’t a heaven at the end of all of this life, and I just end up as nothing, I would not be sorry I gave my life to Jesus. Because of it, I have been a much happier person. I have had peace and hope in my heart. I have had a terrific friend to talk to and lead me. I have never felt totally alone or abandoned. I’ve read the greatest story ever, filled with love, romance, adventure, and stuff that fantasies are made of. I’ve laughed and cried and been comforted. I’ve shared my deepest darkest secrets and have been forgiven and accepted.

My Dear Friend Jesus,

Please help everyone reading this to understand the great love you have for them. Help them to see that you only want to help them have a much better life - no matter how good they think the life they now have is. Help them to realize you are not the Ogre the world makes you out to be. Help them to see the TRUTH for what it really is. Give them a hungering heart to read the greatest story ever told. Please open their eyes and heart to receive you as their greatest friend, lover and Saviour of their souls. Thank you Jesus.

Please have a Jesus friendly day.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP