Monday, June 6

RANDOM QUESTIONS ON "W"

Why am I waking up so early when I go to bed later?
Why do I have indigestion?
Why do I fart and burp so much?
Why don't we write "Y" instead of "why"?
"Y" did God bless me so much with such a terrific friend?
Y do birds wake so early?
Why does my dog want to go out all the time now that Val isn't here?
Why am I too chicken to drive myself into the city?
Why does it take so long for the marks on my face to fade away each morning?
Why does skin wrinkle?
Why couldn't smoking and overeating be healthy for you?
Why couldn't all the bad things be good things instead?
Why do people love doing the bad things more than the good things?
Why are my random thoughts all questions?
Why am I so weird and ditsy?
Why can't I be rich and beautiful instead of being a genius?
Why does the word widow have such a strange sound? It sounds more like a spider word than a people word.
What is my purpose in life?
What can I write when I don't know what to write?
What's it all about Alfie?
What can I say?
Whatever happened to baby Jane?
What is fair play?
What goes up must come down?
Why?
Who put the bop in the bop she bop bop?
Who put the ram in the ram a lam a ding dong?
Who was that man?
Who's on first?
Why isn't coffee piped in like water?
Where have all the flowers gone?
Why does beauty fade and ugly stay?
Why don't we close up the world all winter and hybernate?
What have you been up to?
When should I start building my ARK?
Who?
What?
Where?
When?
Why?
WOW?
W-How?
Wha hoo, wazoo?
WWWWWWEEEEEEELLLLLLL?
Why wouldn't you answer me?
Whatever?
When did I become so boreing?
Who's looking down the streets of the city, smiling at every body she meets?
Who' looking out to capture a moment?
Why does everyone know its Wendy or is it Windy?
Which really is better, Coke or Pepsi?
Why is it available only in Canada?
Why can't I stop doing this?
When will I stop?
When will the oceans wear rubber pants to keep it's bottom dry?
Where did we go wrong?
Willie Nelson?
Will you still love me tomorrow?
Why is it our last WILL and Testament?
Why isn't it our Last When or Why and Testament?
Will I grow up to be a girl or boy?
Willy nilly?
When will the sun come up?
When will we have sun again?
Where did it all go?
Who knows?
Who is/are "they" in they said?
Whoever thought of doing it that way?
Would it be o.k. to copy this to my blog?
Would you mind?
Would I be sharing personal stuff?
Wouldn't you know it?
Who would have thought?
What's up?
What's for dinner?
What's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this?
Why is there air?
Why can't I be normal?
Where or where has my little dog gone?
Where or where can he be?
Where there is smoke there is fire?
Where withall?
Who will be coming round that mountain when she comes?
Who wants to be first?
Wouldn't you like to be a pepper too?
What's in a name?
Where's my brain?
Well, well well?
Will you write soon?
Will I see you again?
Will you give me a call?
Will I see you in September or lose you to a summer's love?
Who wants a breath mint?
Who's your daddy?
Who loves ya baby?
Who can stand it?
Who knows?
What would Jesus do?
Who can carry a tune in a basket?
When you are up you are up, when you are down you are down?
When you are only half way up you are neither up nor down?
Why don’t we start out old and then get younger instead of the other way around? Will I make it to heaven?
Who cares?
What is a reasonable price to offer?
Would you care to repeat that?
Would you close the door?
Would you be willing?
Wasn't it a party?
Why would anyone read all this dribble?
Why would anyone write it, for that matter?
What has kept you interested thus far?
When should I end this?
When I have said all I have to say?
Who can top all this?
When will you write back?
Will you be o.k.?

Will you please have a wonderful day?

6 comments:

Darlene Schacht said...

Because Dad said so, that's why!

And everyone knows it's Windy.

Anonymous said...

WWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZ UUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPP?????????????????

D said...

chanced upon your blog, and I gotta say you're cool!!

and darn strong :)

take care! love this post!

Nettie said...

Definitely Coke- not that I can top that.

Career Guy said...

You'll be pleased to know that the sign for "Why" in American Sign Language is a "Y", made with your little finger and thumb, with your middle fingers facing you, bent into your palm. Or my palm. Whichever. You start with your hand flat, palm toward your forehead, touch your forehead and make the sign as described above. Oh heck--just go here: http://tinyurl.com/bkhpr

Hang in--we're all praying for you.

Anonymous said...

The ansewer to all of the above is because. Love you see you soon
Betty

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP