Tuesday, May 31

What can I say.

What can I say, Jesus has been with me every day and every step of the way. He is leading and guiding me and giving me comfort that I never dreamed of. He is my rock and my Salvation. Whom shall I fear. God has been so gloriously taking care of me and my family. It is remarkable. Who would have thought that more than a week has past and I am still in awe of the peace I have. Your prayers are the cause of it. I know this with all my heart and I am so very very thankfull.

My life has been so full so far that I don't have time to mourn. People phoning, writing, dropping in. Val truly was loved and honoured. I never knew how much till now. I am so thank full that he made such a mark on so many.

I am learning things about myself and my courage is growing. Today I took a trip to a nearby town and drove there all by myself. Before my husband would drive me as I never had the confidence. Now I am gaining that confidence but relying on Jesus alot to lead and guide the way. Without him I could not do it. He is giving me the strength to go on and do more and more. I know that good will come from all of this.

I don't have alot to say at this time but wanted you all to know how I am doing. Believe me, you will probably hear about it when I start to mourn. Then I will pour out my heart and let you all in on it. For now, I just have to Praise Jesus for all that is in me. Thank you so much for all your prayers.

My you day be filled with the Glory of the Lord.

3 comments:

Career Guy said...

Hi Tink--thanks for posting, even during this difficult time. I'm glad you are doing OK. I believe you will have good days and not so good days, but know that we are lifting you up in prayer through it all.

Darlene Schacht said...

You are so brave to drive out to a nearby town, I know because I am terrified to drive other than just tooting around where I'm familiar.

Everyone's thoughts have been on the spiritual since Val went home, so there is something to rejoice in even in times of mourning. I have something else to say that's better said off the blog, so I'll whip you up a very short email. bye

Cindy-Lou said...

I've been thinking about you alot lately Tink. Isn't that peace awesome?? When my mother got sick and passed away is when I truly got an understanding of what He means by the "peace that passes all understanding". I remember distinctly when I truly realized she was gone... I was shopping at Big Lots! lol! Please know I'm praying for you and thinking about you, alot! If you ever need to talk, feel free to email me... Darlene has my email address :)
In Him,
Cindy Lou :)

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP