Sunday, May 29

LOVE IS ALL AROUND ME

Love is all around me and I can actually FEEL it. There have been prayers going out for my family and I, from all over the world. I heard from a lady in Wales, that she was praying. It is remarkable. The Lord is with me. I sense His presence all around me, comforting me and helping me through this time. I have not been sad at all, not even once yet. The peace that passes understanding has totally taken over and it is because of all your prayers.

THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

The prayers are working and working wonderfully. It is amazing to think about. I think of the Lord first thing in the morning and through out the day. I feel his loving arms around me - leading me and guiding me. I guess Christians should be praying for one another all the time. What a difference we could make in the world if prayer like this went up each and every day for each of us. I wish the circumstances were different but for now I will just accept what is.

God has been so merciful and kind towards me during this time. I have seen what a treasure he has given me in my sons-in-laws because of all of this. I never realized what beautiful men they were. I am so very thank full for having them in my life at this time. They have both been the rocks that my daughters can lean on. They are God’s gift to us.

Praise His Holy name for bringing these wonderful men into our lives. Words cannot explain the love I have for both these men. These pillars of strength that we needed so badly at this time.

Please say an extra prayer for both of them. Their names are Doug and Rob and I pray and ask God to bless their socks off. I don’t know what I would have done without the strength of both of them.

Rob does not know Jesus as Lord and Saviour of his life yet so I ask that you will pray for his salvation. Please pray that God’s Holy Spirit will touch his heart and move him to know the truth and accept it. He has been a God send though, even though he doesn’t know the Lord. God can use anyone and he has used Rob mightily.

I thank each and every one of you for the prayers you have sent upward on my behalf. Only God can reward you for the gift you have given me and I pray he blesses each and every one of you tremendously. Thank you for being a part of my life. I hope to be able to repay each and every one of you in heaven some day.

Have a glorious Jesus filled Day.

5 comments:

Gel said...

Tink,
I just came from Darlene's blog. Heartfelt condolences for the loss of your soulmate. Hugs to you and your children!

Jay said...

You are clearly a strong woman to be so brave in the face of loss, but clearly your faith has played a big part in this. Certainly it is nice to know that it is not goodbye, but merely, see you later, and what a happy reunion that will be when the time comes.
In the meantime, you are clearly blessed with a great family.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Nettie said...

I've seen many instances of how blogs have been a gift from God, and I hope it helps to know that people all around the world are, indeed, praying for you and yours.

Darlene Schacht said...

I love the term Paula used to call them son-in-loves and I think it rightly fits them as they have been so helpfull in your time of need. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Be sure that Rob may not know the Lord but the Lord sure knows Rob.
Betty

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP