Tuesday, May 24

Obituary of Leonard Valetort Turner

Leonard Valetort Turner Jr.
February 9, 1947 - May 20, 2005

It is with great sadness that the family announces the sudden passing of Val Turner on May 20, 2005.

Remaining to cherish his memory are his wife Dallas of 35 years of marriage; daughters, Sharleen Humphreys (Doug), and Angela Aspen (Rob); his father Leonard V. Turner; sister Marilyn Verch (Walter), brother Harold (Shirley), as well as numerous extended family. Val was predeceased by his mother Alice Violet in 1984 and his step mother Bernice.

Val found Jesus as his personal friend and Saviour on December 10, 1976. He loved the Lord with all his heart. He was a committed husband, a loving father and a faithful worker. He loved his own family and extended family deeply. He will be intensely missed by all.

A memorial service will be held on Saturday, May 28, 2005 at 2:00 p.m at Evangel Chapel, 1073 St. Mary's Road in St. Vital with refreshments to follow. Cremation has taken place and interment will be at a later date..

If friends so deisre, memorial tributes may be made in Val's name to Winnipeg Harvest or the Heart and Stroke foundation of Manitoba.

4 comments:

Cosmic said...

I am truly sorry for your loss. As I have recently lost a loved one myself, I can understand the pain you must be going through. I'll pray for you and your family.

Rebecca said...

Tink
I am so sorry for your loss
My thoughts and prayers have been with you since I first heard the news
Prayers anglove from afar
Rebecca

Career Guy said...

Tink,
I hope Darlene passed on my condolences. I can't imagine your pain and loss. Please be assured that you and your family are in my prayers.

Nettie said...

I know words cannot do this pain justice. May God be with you and yours now, especially.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP