Thursday, May 5

SO MUCH FOR FREEDOM

Some of you have been asking what the machine I have looks like. I decided to put some pictures in here instead of a blog. So here they are.

This first one is me decked out in my mask. Isn't that the cutest picture of me. It looks like it is made of metal but it isn't. That is the reflection from the camera. It is all made of plastic.










This next one is a side view with a picture of the machine as well. The white thing around my head is not for toothache. Hee Hee. They finally invented something to get women to keep their mouths shut. Like it really works! NOT.









And here I am all snug as a bug in a rug. I always did like elephants and now I look just like one when I sleep. Oh Well.....







Hope you enjoyed my little show. Till next time.

Have a breathless day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pics of your breathing machine. It looks a tad uncomfortable. Guess it will take a while to adjust. I had been wondering what it looked like, love, me.

Rebecca said...

Lieve Hemel - I don't know what to say -----
that is quite the aparatus!

Darlene Schacht said...

You look cute. It makes you look like you have a toothache. A friend from church told me her husband wears one of these to bed and she sarcastically remarked at how sexy it looked.

Darlene Schacht said...

Brendan asked me what happens if there is a power failure. We had several last night out here.

Will you croak?

Darlene Schacht said...

By any chance, do you have a son named Luke Skywalker? Just asking 'cause you look quite familiar.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP