Tuesday, February 28

POSTING A COMMENT

Good Morning Everyone

I want to write this note to acknowledge some of the people that read my blog on a regular basis and don’t often comment or never comment at all.

I have people like Aunty Joyce and Rainnia who read me regularly and maybe many others that I don’t know about. I would like to know who reads once in awhile so get busy and post a comment. You can also read what other people are commenting. Sometimes we can have back and forth conversations with other people this way.

It occurred to me that maybe some of you don’t know that you can post comments and let me know you are reading. So here is a quick lesson.

If you would like to comment, run your mouse over this phrase at the bottom of this article.

"What my 'peeps' have chirped about.....I have 1 'peeps' who made my day"

You will see a line appear under the pharse "have ‘peeps’ who made my day." Click on that.

A new window should open with comments on it.

Then run you mouse over the line "Post a comment" Click on that. Another window should open for you.

In this window there is a box where you can leave your comments to let me know you have viewed the article.

Leave your name in the comments box so I know who you are, or if you like, you can just click on the spot that says anonymous.

Make sure to type in the letters you see in the Word Verification section and then login.

I hope to see you posting comments.

I hope this helps. Have a great day.

9 comments:

Joe said...

Thank you for dropping by my blogg. Come back any time.

I got a real chuckle out of your comments.

Isn't that Darlene coming around the corner with a pail of water?

John Cowart said...

Hi Tink,
Very clear instructions!
I wish you'd write an instruction manual about sidebars, posting photos, getting servers started once they break, Gimp software and all these other computer things I'm supposed to understand but when I read the help stuff it may as well be written in Cyrilic. Think of writting computers for dumber than dummies books.

Thanks for your encouraging comment on my blog and yes I'd be honored to be on your roll.

Anonymous said...

O.k O.k i'm here. Your house looks great by the way can't wait to see it in person (if that day ever comes) cause its hard to belive its your house cause if anyone knows you they know you are a clutter bug. Well signing off and looking forward to your next blogg.

Darlene Schacht said...

Thanks for the tutorial! I'm curious about the pail of water, hmmm... I'll have to visit Joe.

Anonymous said...

Ok. I am here and reading.

Anonymous said...

Me too Im' Cappacino! The instructions weren't that clear! you have to hit refresh when you get back to the original page or it looks like you haven't posted and then you end up double posting like I did! HEHehEhe

Sharleen

Anonymous said...

I comment! Well, okay, I try.

Anonymous said...

Present!

Angela said...

I resemble that remark!!! *hee hee hee*

I post......no really I post!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP