Tuesday, February 7

SMOKING CAN RUIN YOUR TASTE BUDS

So I am sitting here minding my own business, playing a game of solitare, which I usually do around this time of day, when my hunger pain strikes.

The nerve.

Right in the middle of a game.

So I leave my precious game and go in the kitchen to prepare my soup.

You see soup is what I have every day. Day after day after day. Soup for lunch.

And not just any soup. It has to be Chicken Noodle soup because I am a chicken noodle soup fanatic.

It’ o.k. though because chicken noodle soup has less carbs in it than vegetable soup. Who would have thought?

So, I prepare my soup in my nice big cup - which I use every day - and I bring it with me to my little computer room. And I do mean little.


This room is heated by light bulbs and you can stretch your arms out and touch each wall with no problem. Used to be a closet. Now I am a closet queen.

Well, I like to play games while I sip my soup.

I move my ashtray and put the soup cup in its place. Try to take a sip of the soup, but it is a little too hot.

O.k. I can wait.

I will have a cigarette while I am waiting.

Up comes the next game and I am really into it. So absorbed. So much excitement.

I flick my ashes into what I think is my ashtray and oooppps.

Did I really do that? What a moron I can be sometimes. ARGGG!

Ever taste smoked Chicken Noodle Soup. It’s really not that bad.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I've done that!

Anonymous said...

Did you really eat the soup??
Yucky!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Did you really eat the soup??
Yucky!!!!!

Oops...That was from me. I keep forgetting to sign my comments!

Angela

Anonymous said...

Must have been a good game of cards you had going there...did you win??

Shrinking Wop said...

I'm the one that would be honored to be listed on your site.

Thanks

Darlene Schacht said...

I tried commenting last night, but blogger wouldn't allow it. That is so funny. You can write a book on "The stupid things you do when you're over 50" I'm guessing that each volume will be funnier than the last.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP