Sunday, February 12

REDECORATING ON A SHOESTRING BUDGET



So, again I am sitting here, only this time I am not minding my own business.

Yes, I do sit here a lot.

Anyway, I am reading Darlene’s blog.

Coffee sitting on the desk with me and a whole lot of mess around me.

Well, I take a sip of nice creamy coffee.

OOOPS, I inhaled a bit of it.

Have to cough.

Mouth full.

What to do?

I have to hold it. I have to hold it.

Can’t, It is excruciating. Cough reflex is in overtime.

Out comes a little spray

O.k. Hope that will hold it.

No...... more coughing coming.

Oh Oh, Can’t hold it, can’t hold it, Whoooosh

Like a late torrent of rushing water from Hurricane Katrina comes the rushing spray of coffee all over my office.

Did I tell you that my office is small.

My nice mouse pad with a picture of my grandson Zander is covered. His face looks like he has chicken pocks or a bad case of pre adolescence acne.

My screen, my computer screen, where did it go?

Who turned out the lights and redecorated my walls? I didn’t want the walls spattered in a coffee colour. Just a nice white paint job would do thankyou.

The floor is covered, and I see ducks swimming by.

Everything has been newly redecorated in creamy coffee sprinkles. ARGH!

You are suppose to learn to keep your mouth shut Dallas.

Where is Mr. Clean when you really need him?

4 comments:

Angela said...

Ok! That was cute. Nice use of pics *LOL*

Darlene Schacht said...

That was funny, and gross. I didn't know that my blog was THAT boring. lol

Career Guy said...

Yes--gross it was. Happy Valentine's Day anyway!

Anonymous said...

That was hilarious at just the moment!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP