Thursday, March 2

BLOGGING ABOUT BLOGGING

What does one blog when one doesn’t know what to blog? That is the question. Whether it is nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of the people who think you write crap or whether is it nobler not to write anything at all.

O.k. so that is all I know of Shakespear. Never really took him in school.

Wow, I got at least 8 comments on my last blog. What did I do right? Must be some secret to giving instructions or something. Thank you thank you thank you to all who commented.

You like me - You really really like me!!!! Hee Hee. Blush blush.

For those of you that don’t know it yet, my sister Darlene and some other ladies have a woman’s magazine on line. Check it out by clicking on the link "Christian Women Online" located on the right hand side of the page.

Darlene is the editor and originator, my sister Bonnie writes the food articles and my niece Stephanie writes the poetry corner. I find the magazine very interesting and informative but then again I may be biased.

You may notice a couple of other new names I have added to my blog roll. You might want to check out some of these blogs as well.

Mind you I wouldn’t want any of you to leave my site unattended. Keep reading me - please. Just - if you have extra time.....

I highly recommend you check out Tony’s blog at

http://fuggettaboutit.blogspot.com/

This guy cracks me up with his dialogues about his wife and grandson. He is a stand up comedian and worth the visit.

Blogs - what does that mean? Does anyone know what those letters stand for. I know it is for some sort of log - maybe??? but where did they ever come up with a word like BLOG?

There are probably billions of blogs around the world. Where do you think they are all stored? And why???

Every blog I have ever written is stored somewhere on a page of it’s very own. Is it just drifting out there in space somewhere or does someone actually have it sitting on their grand immense computer? Why would they even do that? I could understand if it was on my own computer but why would someone want my rantings and ravings sitting on their computer?

It blows my mind when I think these deep thoughts.

With that I think I will bid you Ado. Parting is such sweet sorrow. Have a great day and a great tomorrow.

P.S. I asked Google what the word Blog meant and this is one of the answers I got.

The name "blog" is a truncated form of "web log" according to Rebecca Blood's essay "Weblogs: a history and perspective." Blog is used to refer to sites that can best be described as mini sites or mini directories, populated with the site owner's personal opinions. Blogs are now popular for business use as well.

So there you have it.... weB LOG. Amazing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi i'm here reading and making a comment.Do i have to do this everyday now? LOL

Anonymous said...

Here!
Betty

Angela said...

I posted a late comment on your last entry. I am here and listening!! (as Frasier would say)

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP