Friday, September 23

THINGS ABOUT ME

Things I Plan or would like to Do Before I Die:

1. Quit Smoking.
2 Lose weight and get in better shape.
3. Go on a nice long trip.
4. See grandsons Zander and Tyler graduate from High School and even get married and have great grand kids.
5. Have a granddaughter and see her grow up
6. Get up the nerve to drive to the city
7. Get organized and have my house looking just the way I want it.
8. Get closer to the Lord.
(Not necessarily in that order)

Things I Can Do:

1. Praise the Lord.
2. Dance.
3. Make crafts and sew.
4. Paint a little.
5. Love my family, girls, sons-in law, and grandsons tremendously.
6. Write long boring letters to my friend Tilly.
7. Use a computer
8. Drive around town and to the next town.
9. Operate my riding mower.

Things I Cannot Do:

1. Whistle.
2. Get motivated for longer periods than one day.
3. Drive to the city yet.
4. Be young and skinny again.
5. Speak more than one language. And the one I do speak, I don’t do very well/good?
6. Visit for long periods of time. I get "antsy" and feel I should be doing something.
7. Go up a ladder more than two rungs.
8. Run, jump or rollerblade
9. Tell good jokes (I always ruin them by screwing up the punch line)
10. Make good use of my time.
11. Get organized.

Things that Attract Me to the Opposite Sex:

1. Baby face. Clean shaven.
2. Great sense of humour.
3. Romantic.
4. Someone who will listen and is not full of themselves.
5. Someone who can carry on a good coversation.
6. Someone who accepts me as I am and doesn’t try to change me.
7. Someone who will love me unconditionally.
8. Truthfulness is very very important to me.
9. Someone who loves the Lord with all their heart and is not ashamed to talk about Jesus.

Things I Say/write Most Often:

1. Oh Yeah!
2. NOT.
3. Well.
4. Whatever you want, It’s up to you.
5. Whaaaaas uuuuup?

Celebrity Crushes:

1. Mel Gibson
2. Brad Pitt
3. Sean Connery
4. Harrison Ford
5. Colby from Survivor

Favorite T.V. Shows

1. Survivor
2. Big Brother
3. CSI (Regular and Miami)
4. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
5. Some National Geographics
6. Monk

Favourite Movies of all Time

1. Ten Commandments
2. Ben Hur
3. My Fair Lady
4. Any Audrey Hepburn movie
5. The Haunting (original version)

People I’d like to have Parts of

1. Darlene’s beauty and writing ability
2. Rob and Doug’s sense of humour
3. Tilly’s Compassion and smile
4. My mom’s cooking and saving ability
5. Betty’s giving ability
6. Kathy and Bonnie’s ‘smarts’ and administrative abilities
7. My dad’s story telling ability
8. My whole husband back
9. Jesus’s love

Things that have changed my life

1. Getting married
2. Having two astonishing daughters
3. Finding out I had clinical Depression and it wasn’t my fault
4. Finding Jesus as my Saviour
5. Being Baptised in the Holy Spirit
6. Finding a best friend like Tilly
7. Losing my husband
8. Moving out of the city
9. Having two great son-in-laws
10. Having two adorable grandsons
11. Finding out I had sleep apnea

What I’d Like to be Remembered for

1. Being a Godly woman
2. Being a great mom
3. Being a great friend
4. Being a daughter my parents would be proud of
5. Being a loving giving sister
6. Being a kind and giving person
7. Being someone who helped someone change their life for the better.
8. Being someone special to someone
9. Being honest
10. Not being selfish
11. Giving love to those who really needed it.

What I’d like to change most about myself

1. My appearance (would like to be thinner and more in shape)
2. Get rid of some of my fear of people
3. How others perceive me
4. How I talk (people tend to take things the wrong way when I speak)
5. My lack of energy and ambition
6. Some of my mannerisms.

Well folks, I think I’ve covered nearly everything I can think of. Any other ideas? Trying to give you a picture of the whole me. No one asked me to do this but I saw that John Scanlan had done it and I decided to do it on my own - espectially since I’ve never done one before.

Hope you have a favourite day.

4 comments:

Pam said...

Tink...you can take that nice long trip and head on over to my house, we can watch Survivor and Big Brother! We can sew, compare pics of our grandbabies (although mine are all grandkids, I am waiting for the next round of babies). Open invitation to help you achieve your "things I wanna do" list.

Nettie said...

This meme is everywehre, I always seem to love the things everyone says the most. I'll keep you in mind for the next meme.

Career Guy said...

We should have Jeff tag you for the next meme then. That's how I did it. This format was the first one I had ever done.

I'd say 'Quitting smoking' would be key to seeing the grandchildren grow up!

Darlene Schacht said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Number four has a typo, it should read, "And even get married and have great sex." I think you accidentally put 'great grand kids'

I love the celebrity crushes. Good choices.

I wish I had your crafting abilities, in particular your crafting of food, I have never seen anyone do it as well.

What I will always remember about you is this, "Being poor yet making others rich" You have given to those in need without question, even when you didn't have a surplus to draw from, you trusted God would supply that need.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP