Thursday, September 22

LATEST PICTURES FROM PROUD GRANDMOTHER

These are the latest pictures of my two beautiful grandsons. There are both perfect little babies and growing so well.

This first one is Zander. He is now a little over 12 pounds 12 ounces.



Second one is Tyler. a little over 9 pounds now.



Both babies seem to be in excellent health and the mommies are just terrific with their babies. I am so proud of both mommies. Never knew my girls had it in them to be such good mommies. I am envious. Wish I had been so good with them but I guess they learned by my mistakes.

The daddies are quite terrific as well. Never knew my son-in-laws would be so TERRIFIC with their little ones.

God has given me a special gift in both my son-in-laws and I am soooooooo very thankful for the both of them and so very proud to call them my son-in-laws. Couldn't ask for better daddies or sons.

Hope you have a God Blessed day.

2 comments:

Darlene Schacht said...

Your hair looks like Bonnie's I can't believe it's so red. I love it! In my opinion, that cut and color suits you the best! I clicked on and got a real close look.

Pam said...

Would you just look at those beautiful baby boys!!! Those necks are just begging to be smooched. Tink, you are doubly blessed!

I love your hair!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP