Tuesday, August 30

WHO AM I?


I decided to take the test that Pam at "This side of Heaven" took and these were my results. I guess I am like Carole Lombard.

Have a good day.





Carole Lombard
You scored 11% grit, 19% wit, 38% flair, and 45% class!
You're a little bit of a fruitcake, but you always act out in style. You have a good sense of humor, are game for almost anything, but you like to have nice things about you and are attracted to the high life. You're stylish and modern, but you've got a few rough edges that keep you from attaining true sophistication. Your leading men include William Powell, Fredric March, and Clark Gable. Watch out for small planes.








My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:



















free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 0% on grit





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 42% on wit





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 14% on flair





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on class
Link: The Classic Dames Test written by gidgetgoes on Ok Cupid

3 comments:

Pam said...

Tink, I knew we were one and the same! Hey, good to see you posting my friend, I have been praying for you...smiling at the joy in your home with the double blessing of those baby boys. Oh what a wonderful gift you have been given.

Nettie said...

Barbara Stanwyck, whatever that means.

Darlene Schacht said...

I would agree with most of that.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP