Wednesday, August 17

TYLER VALETORT HUMPHREYS


He's a beautiful healthy baby boy. Six pounds six ounces.

Grandma is so excited and anxious to meet him for the first time. The new mommy and daddy are also very excited.

Tyler was born on my daughter Sharleen's birthday. What a great birthday present from God. Children are a gift from God and this child is especially a special gift from God.

The birth mother is doing well after having to have the baby by C Section. All the adoption works are in the process.













Hope you have a Blessed Day.

6 comments:

Pam said...

Double the blessing, double the fun...Grandma Tink, you are blessed, blessed...joy joy to you my friend! What a fun time for you and your family...

Darlene Schacht said...

He's the cutest baby I've ever seen, which I can safely say because I haven't seen Angela and Rob's baby yet. But he totally is adorable. Sharleen and Doug are the luckiest parents in the world, and bless the birthmother who was a vessel used by God to bring this gift.

Darlene Schacht said...

Read my post and pray today please.

Anonymous said...

Congrats again Gramma! God is blessing for family in doubles!

Two healthy beautiful grandsons!

Praise God.

Bonnie

Nettie said...

Oh my, congratulations to everyone! And I love his name.

Career Guy said...

Hi Tink,
Here I thought you hadn't posted anything new in a while, and all I had to do was hit "Refresh" and there it all was.

Congratulations to all--the feeling of being a grandparent is indescribable. I've never been able to describe the joy that grandparenting has brought to us. Everything I think of sounds like a cliche.

Tonight Max and I were crawling in and out of a big cardboard box in the backyard--his world is whole lots more fun than mine, so that's where I go when I need a break.

I'm so glad everyone is doing well.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP