Sunday, August 7

SECOND UPDATE

It's five o'clock in the afternoon and still nothing to report. I went down to the BIG TOWN as I was so excited and couldn't wait. My daughter is doing well. For awhile the contractions were two min. apart then they slowed down a little. Now they are getting back up there again. They gave her something for the pain and now she is walking around letting gravity help. I decided to come home to get something to eat and try to relax a little. Will let you know in a few hours how things went.

Having a very special day. Hope you are as well.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Once a gma always a gma...I feel like this is MY grandbaby arriving...praying while waiting on pins and needles to hear more...

Anonymous said...

Hi Dallas

Congratulations!!!!!

I wanted to be the first to post congrats to Gramma.

Mom just told me. (I won't spoil it for the bloggers waiting for your update and pics.

Bonnie

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP