Thursday, March 30

IT'S A BLOG'S LIFE

Some people misinterpreted what I wrote in my last blog. I am sorry about that.

I thought that with all the "therefores", "henceforths" and so on you would get the tongue in cheek message.

I've got a life.
Of course I do.
Everyone does.

Mine is just not a blogging life so to speak.

It is not a life filled with adventure and mystery and all kinds of wonderful little anecdotes I can share with everyone.
It is sort of a mundane life in comparison to other bloggers.

I have a very fully life.
I am up early in the morning and sit and write letters to my wonderful friend and family members.
I read other peoples blogs and see what they have been up to.
I fill my time with crafting and sewing and watching t.v. in the evenings.

But how exciting is that to write about. Not much excitement for a blog.

A few times a week I venture outside to the store and sometimes to my daughter's for a quick visit. (Sometimes even supper)
Then the odd time, I even get to go to the BIG CITY or even the smaller city only 1/2 hour away from here.

O.k. I know it all sounds so boring, but really - I am quite content with my life.

I enjoy that I am never rushed in anything I do.
I can take my time and do whatever I want to do - whenever I want to do it.
Isn't that what most people work towards?
I have no one to answer to (except God of course) and life is sweet.

Sure it can get boring at times but I usually have something to fill those times.

I really don't miss having a lot of people in my life.
I have always been a loner and I am comfortable with it.
Making new relationships can be quite taxing and nerve wrecking on a person.
I prefer living in my comfort zone.

When God wants me to move out of it, he'll give me a kick in the pants - I am sure.

I have been busy preparing for my big adventure this summer of opening a craft store of sorts from my garage.
That has me excited and has kept my creative juices running.
I am looking forward to seeing how that all pans out. (Then I might be depressed)

For now, I will continue as I have been continuing.
Cabin feven has set in a little but I am overcoming the fever by chilling out with a few crafts.

A preview of more of what I have been up to will be coming shortly.

So for today, I bid you all a contented life. I know I have one.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

well that sound a lot better for awhile it sounded like you were discourage I am glad to hear you found a life have a good day and keep bloging love you

Anonymous said...

well that sound a lot better for awhile it sounded like you were discourage I am glad to hear you found a life have a good day and keep bloging love you.

Dallas said...

Anonymous - I guess you were so relieved that I found a life that you had to say it twice. Hee Hee.

Anonymous said...

SORRY dELLAS
I DID NOT KNOW THE FIRST ONE HAD WENT OUT THAT WHY I SEND ANOTHER I AM STILL GREEN AT STUFF LIKE THAT
DAD

Angela said...

We were just giving our two cents worth, our share of the conversation....if you can call it a conversation over the computer....or would it be compusation....Oh whatever...happy life!

Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

Well i think to spice up your life a bit you should go and vist your long distance daughter and her kids in Ontario. Just a thought!! HEHE

Angela said...

HEY!! What happened to Hangman??

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP