Tuesday, March 28

HENCEFORTH, ANOTHER BLOG

What should I blog? What should I blog? What should I blog?

This line keeps echoing through my brain day after day.

My daughter blogs.
My sister blogs.
Others blog.
Why do I have so much trouble blogging?

I guess if I had a life - I would have something to say.


People always tell me "Get a life." I would, but where do you go to find one.

I've never seen them for sale in any of the stores and believe me, I've been in plenty of stores.

Couldn't find them at the restaurants either - nope, none there.

Thought maybe they had them at the bars and I tried that as well but nope, nadda nothing, zilch.

Please, please can anyone direct me to where I can get a life?

I even tried going to the big city as it seems city people all have lives but you know what - I found people there that didn't have lives either.

It seems to hit the seniors the most. No one tells you when you are younger that when you get older you wouldn't have a life.
I wonder why that is?

Maybe they are AFRAID to tell us lest we do something stupid like develop some sort of life we can carry into our old age.

Some people learned the secret years ago and are living healthy normal lives in their old age. But not me.

No. I have to be different again - as usual.

So, while everyone else is living their lives, I just exist.


Existing can be o.k. Better than the alternative anyway.

So that brings me back to "What to blog?"

I can't blog about my life, cause as I said - I don't have one.
So I guess I can blog about my existence.

I exist, therefore, I am. That is what I am here for.


Furthermore, I am all that I can be - me.

Henceforth, I have written another blog.

Go ye therefore and live your life like there is no tomorrow. For someday, you may just exist.

P.S. If you find a spare life hanging around somewhere, could you send it my way.

This existing thing really sucks BIG TIME.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can I say about getting a life Have you tried to forget about yourself move out of yourself and look around you there's something or someone God has waiting for you, take that step and don't be afraid Love Mom

Anonymous said...

DELLAS
DONT WORRY ABOUT TOMORROW JUST LAUGH TO DAY AND ENJOY YOUR GRAND SONS. AND BE SURE THAT THE LORD AND i WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU THAT YOU CAN BE SURE
LOVE dAD

Angela said...

Sometimes getting a life requires some ACTION on your part! INACTION leads to existing.

Don't dwell on it....Get out and do something about it. You have an art club membership. You could have been out there meeting new people. There are some really nice folks that go to art club.

Anonymous said...

I'm young and I have no life...

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP