Thursday, January 4

AN ENTRY TO AMUSE - NOT

Dear Diary,

So what do I write to you today. I already wrote my blog for Grandma Chick so I have Bible on the brain. Is that what I am going to write about or will it be something else. We will have to wait and see.

Last night I babysat my grandson Alex while his parents had a well deserved night out. He is such a darling to babysit and so cute, but of course I can get carried away talking about my grandkids, so I will quickly leave that subject for now.

I ordered some stuff from Ebay again. I haven’t done that in about a year. It was fun but it all goes too fast and you can spend way too much money too easily. I know how to buy things on there but I have never learned how to sell stuff. Oh well, better if I don’t know and if I stay away from Ebay altogether.

Soon all the regular programming will be back on t.v. and I will be all set. Each night I have a round of t.v. shows that I watch and they keep me amused.

I am hoping I can start crocheting again or maybe get back to quilting. While Alex is here, he will not let me near the sewing machine so I will have to come up with some way to sew while he is here.

If any of you check out Grandma Chick’s Bible Basics, maybe you have ideas of things that you would like to see there or things you might want to contribute. Please feel free to comment or let me know via email and I will see what I can do.

After being a Christian for over 30 years, I thought I would like to share some of the interesting things I learned. Things I found very interesting or things that stimulated me wanting to read my Bible more. Not all the hermeneutics or Apologetics or that kind of stuff, but just little interesting tid bits that we learn over the years. My motto is "Take what you need, and leave the rest"

Well it is another beautiful day out here. Not at all our regular January weather. Usually by now we are getting weather that is 40 below. To have the weather at zero or above is very very unusual for this time of year. I, personally, am loving it. I hate snow and cold. I know though that someone out there is suffering because of this. Maybe the farmers. Somehow it will all come back to bite us in the end. To enjoy weather like this we have to give up something else. Nothing comes without a price - except Salvation and Jesus paid that price already.

Well, I guess that brings us to the end of another thrilling report. Hope you were sitting down for all this excitement. Hee Hee.

Hope You have a great day.

No comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP