Wednesday, December 28

SECRET CODE - REVEALED

And the winning prize goes to Doug. Prizes are awarded as stated in contest rules. If you couldn't find the rules - too bad, your loss, my gain.

Yes it is an S.O.S. in morse code. O.k. so shoot me. I was in a mood and thought I would stump you all and then I totally forgot about my blog as I was busy visiting in the city and it just slipped my mind. It was silly I know. Next time will give you something a little easier.

How did I get S.O.S. out of it? Well Go! is three characters and Stop is four. Dot is three characters, and dash is four. Dot dot dot, dash dash dash, dot dot dot, is the morse code for S.O.S.

Did you know that after the Titanic disaster, that a law was passed that an operator had to be on call 24/7 in the code room or whatever they are called.

It seems the Titanic sent out an S.O.S. and there was a ship near by that could have picked up ALL the passengers - BUT - the operator wasn't in the room to receive the S.O.S. call and they missed it. Can you imagine? All those people died because someone wasn't at that station. Now you know something that maybe you didn't know before. If you did know it, too bad. I had to write SOMETHING!!!!!

So the moral of the story is - stay at your station in life - no matter how boring it might be. You never know. Thousands of people may be depending on you.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Have a great day and sorry for the silly mystery.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I considered it could be S.O.S. except you had

GO!GO!GO!StopStopStopGO!GO!GO!StopStopStop

That would be S.O.S.O.

Pam said...

Tink, thanks for the reminder and the encouragement. Sometimes we do what we feel we MUST do, even if we see no value in it only to find out later that what we MUST do was all in His plan to begin with. Oh the children of the Father...why do we have to learn and learn and re-learn that He has a far better plan for his bored, whinning, complaining children.

Darlene Schacht said...

Sos didn't even cross my mind. But I did learn something new today, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Tink, come out-cone out where ever you are....we miss you!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP