Tuesday, April 3

Dear Friends of Gator

Dear Friends of Gator

I am so sorry that I caused you pain in my blog. That was not my intention.

Having lost my husband just two years ago, I understand the pain of losing someone dear.

I did not realize that anyone that knew Gator was reading my blog. I thought it was only a few close family members and personal friends.

In my writing I tried very spicifically to not speculate about what happened. I did not know. I only reported the facts according to what I saw and what I heard said to me. (Accept for a few personal thoughts) I knew that there would be all kinds of stories going around town so I tried to write just my experience.

I have not judged anyone and I am sorry if you think I did. I gave my opinions, many, based on things that Gator had told me.

You say that as a Christian woman, I should strive to see the good in all people. I have strived to do that all my life. Yet you have jumped to the conclusion that I did not see good in Gator. The opposite is more correct.

I loved Gator with the love of Jesus and I longed for the salvation of his eternal soul. I loved him enough to pray for his relationship with God nearly every night since I met him.

I do pray that Gator is now without pain and suffering and lying in the lap of Jesus. I just wish I knew for sure. The Bible says:

Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Rom 10:10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Rom 10:11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

Gator never told me if he believed in Jesus as Saviour or not so I never knew for sure if he was saved. I pray that he was.

I do offer apologies for any misunderstandings, and I send my sympathy and prayers for his family and friends.

If you would like to talk further about this, my email address is dorcas@mts.net.

No comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP