Friday, April 28

TEN SIMPLE PLEASURES

I've been tagged by my daughter. I've never done this before so here goes.
  1. I find so much pleasure in both my grandsons. I love it when they make me laugh.
  2. I find pleasure in both my daughters and in both my son-in-laws
  3. I find pleasure in all my family
  4. I love spending time and hearing from my friend Tilly
  5. I love hot summer days with cool breezes and no bugs
  6. I love laying in a nice warmish swimming pool and just relaxing
  7. I take pleasure in reading other people's blogs
  8. A nice coke and a plate of french fries or maybe a pizza
  9. I love crafting and creating new things
  10. Getting a surprise gift, package or money in the mail

Well now, who should I tag? Hum let me see. For starters how about...
Darlene, and Pam,

5 comments:

Chris Beason said...

I couldn't stand for you not to have any peeps that said something today! I'm the same way with 5-10...and of course #3!

Passing through from CWO.

In His Love,
Annette

Pam said...

Tink, I just told someone else I wasn't into these kind of things...BUT, for you my friend of course I will!!! Watch for it sometime this wknd, not sure when but before I lay my head on my pillow Sunday night I will post my 10 Simple Pleasures.

Angela said...

This is one of those things that is so easy to think of!! There are so many things to be thankful for and enjoy in life.

Angela said...

Just stopped by to say Hi!! Trying to see if my new Pic will show up in the comments.

John Cowart said...

Hi Tink,
It's interesting to me that so many of the things on your list are not things but people. That reveals a lot about your heart.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP