Friday, April 21

JUST RAMBLING

It seems everyone on my blog list has been busy blogging so I guess I should get busy as well. Don't really have anything much to say so who knows how this will go. Maybe it is time for a rant, or maybe a rave or maybe....????

I've been a busy little girl and enjoying the beautiful weather we have been having lately. I go sit on my deck for awhile and just enjoy the sunlight. I am such an addict to the sun. If it is cloudy - then I am down and depressed. Sunlight makes me happy and sets me free, free, free to be me. O.k. so I just get to be happier and more energetic when it is sunny. This happens with clinically depressed people. We rely on the sun to make us happy.

Other than that, I have crafts to make me happy. I have been extremely happy all winter. Making so many many different things. Now it seems to be coming to an end and that is depressing - but wait, I just started a new thing. I am making a quilt. Yipeeeee I am busy again.

Told you I didn't know where this would go. So it goes.....and goes and goes.... Who reads this junk anyway. Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Sheesh, you'd think you would be outside on these beautiful spring days instead of sitting indoors all cooped up and reading this dumb ole blog. Well, your loss.

I've been over to see my little grandson quite regularly lately. I pop in for a half hour to an hour. He seems to just L-O-V-E his grandma. Comes to me right away and lets me give him kisses and is content to just sit on my lap. I finally got him to "Give me Five" by slapping my hand. Wanted to get him to do it before he goes to visit his Grandpa in Kingston. Hope he has it down pat by then.

I saw my other grandson on the Easter Weekend. He is such a little card. So cute and claps his hands. I just love it. Those teeny tiny little hands clapping away and then a great big smile.

I love both my grandsons so much some times it seems to hurt. Never thought I could love little people like them so very very much. I think God gives grandparents and extra compartment to hold all the love they have for their grandkids. And they are soooooooo very very very cute. Is it just me? or are they just the most adorable kids you ever saw? I know I am prejudice but who cares. I love them so very much and am so very very thankful to God for blessing me with these kids in my old age.


We have Winnie the Pooh and Egor too!





Well, what can I say? My thoughts lately seem to go to the grandkids all the time or crafting. Will try to come up with something new next time.

Hope you have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally a blog I can relate to. Granny blogging my favorite.
Betty

Angela said...

I'm prejudice too!! They are the cutest.

Pam said...

What little cuties they are, and how very fun for them to be so close in age...they will grow up and be buds! I agree Tink, I think gma's and gpa's have a separate chamber in their hearts just to hold our grandkids close!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP