Tuesday, April 12

WHERE HAVE I BEEN

Apologies to my readers for not writing sooner, but I have been in the hospital for the past two weeks. As a matter of fact, I am still in the hospital, just out on a day pass today. So I thought I would catch you up on what has been happening.

March 28th was like any other day. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. Went to bed in the evening like usual. Woke up early Tues. March 29th and went to the bathroom and then went back to bed. That is the last I remember of that day till much later in the evening when I woke up in the hospital.

It seems Val got home from work at his usual time (7:20 p.m.) and I was still sleeping. He asked me if I was getting up and I said "In a minute." A few minutes later he checked on me because something didn’t feel right to him and he said I was already turning blue. He was yelling at me, telling me to wake up and I would respond with "Why?" I don’t remember any of it. That’s when he called the ambulance. I don’t remember any of that either. Seems I was in and out regularly as they would ask me questions and try to get me to wake up.

I’v had a "CAT Scan, an E.K.G., Xrays, and numerous blood tests. I’ve been hooked up to oxygen most of the time. My husband mentioned to them that he thought I might have ‘Sleep Apnea’ so I have been checked for that. I had to sleep, hooked to a monitor, for the night. Now I am awaiting the test results. The doctor will not release me until this is resolved in some way. I have been given day passes in the meantime.

That is about all I am up to writing today.

Have a unforgettable day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We haven't left you. Glad you remembered us. Get well soon.
Love 3/6

Cindy-Lou said...

Tink,
I'm glad to hear your doing a bit better. We're praying for you! Please keep us posted, we miss you!

Darlene Schacht said...

I didn't check in to your blog because I knew you were still in hospital and then everything got busy with my birthday and the good weather.

I hope this is resolved soon for you. Luv ya!

Career Guy said...

Tink,

I'm still here. Just checking on you. Hope you're home by now.
John.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP