Friday, January 27

BIRTH ORDER PREDICTOR - WRONG

John Scanlan had this on his site so I decided to try it out.
They were wrong about me as well. I am the first born child in my family and have 5 little sisters to prove it.
I think John is a much better predictor than this thing is.
So, check it out and see if anyone comes out right.




You Are Likely an Only Child



At your darkest moments, you feel frustrated.

At work and school, you do best when you're organizing.

When you love someone, you tend to worry about them.



In friendship, you are emotional and sympathetic.

Your ideal careers are: radio announcer, finance, teaching, ministry, and management.

You will leave your mark on the world with organizational leadership, maybe as the author of self-help books.





2 comments:

Patty-Jo said...

You're right about this test. It said that I was an only child. HA! Tell that to my brothers and sisters!

Anonymous said...

The test also said I was an only child, but then if you ask people that's how I describe myself.

I'm the youngest of the oldest, the oldest of the youngest and often an only child.

4/6

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP