Wednesday, November 2

JUST CHECKING IN

Howdy strangers. I guess it is high time I write again. My renovations are nearing their end and I am waiting on some living room furniture. Just last touches to be done. You will have to wait for pictures though as I will only post the finished product.

Besides renovations, I have been busy running back and forth to doctors and for blood tests. I have been diagnosed with Diabetes and am back and forth checking for sugar levels.

I finally bought myself a glucose meter the other day so I can check things out for myself. So far my levels seem pretty normal so I don’t know what the fuss is all about but I am still going to try to eat better and get healthier.

I think I lost weight but I can’t remember what I weighed last time I went to see the doctor and they didn’t have it on record so I can’t be sure. If I did lose any, it would only be about 5 pounds, which is good. Little by little just by changing my eating habits instead of losing a lot on some diet fad.

I also bought myself some exercising equipment and plan to exercise. Problem is right now I can’t get the stuff together. Will have to wait for one of my son-in-laws to put them together for me.

My grandsons are doing great. They are both so adorable. I was going to include little video's of them but "Castpost" doesn't seem to be working right now. Oh well, something else you will have to wait for.

Hope you have a terrific day.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Tink, get that room put back together so we will hear from you more often. You are missed my friend!

Career Guy said...

Hi Tink, glad to see you're back. What kind of exercise equipment are you talking about? If you're socked in for the winter up there, it's great to have a way to keep moving. Everything goes better when you exercise: you sleep better, eat less and feel much better. Get those guys over there and get that stuff set up!

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP