Tuesday, November 15

HELP, IT SNOWED AND I CAN'T GET OUT!

It seems winter has hit with a force. This is the scene from my front door. What happened? Yesterday there was still green grass and lovely weather. Today, winter set in without warning. I was shocked when I got up this morning to see all this snow.




Those living in the south - consider yourself so blessed. I can not imagine what it must be like to live a winter without snow. Never in all my years have I ever experienced a Christmas without snow. I was wishing that maybe this year - but.....not to be.

I am sure that some of those "hardy" people are so thankful the snow is here as they can take out their snow machines and go flying through the snow. Me, I would rather curl up under a nice warm blanket and hypernate the whole winter.

It's times like this that I am realy going to miss my husband.


Ha, ha, I fooled the snow this year. I am ready for Christmas before the snow came. Have my tree up already. Mother nature can't fool me. Hee Hee.



Have yourself a very nice and cosy day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

After several Victorian Christmas's without snow I can tell you, you dont' really want a green Christmas.

4/6

Anonymous said...

I was hoping to have a birthday without snow but, alas, that too did not come to pass.

Anonymous said...

Tj was so excited to be able to make snow angles. I am sure there are a few hiding in your yard keeping an eye on you.
Betty

Darlene Schacht said...

Graham asked me if it would be ok if he and Scotty made snow angels in Grandma's yard. Just the thought of it is too adorable.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP