Monday, April 18

DEAR ANONYMOUS

Dear Anonymous,

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading my blog.  I am very sorry that I have not been posting of late.  I try to go where God leads me and lately it is in the area of making videos for You Tube.

Jesus said:  Luk 21:25-26 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Luk 21:28  And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Throughout the scriptures we are told to be watching and waiting so that is what I am doing. I have been posting videos on You Tube that present mostly weather related news headlines from around the world. 

The mainstream media cannot begin to cover ALL the events that are happening world wide.  Besides, the general public seems more interested in the lives of Justin Bieber, Charlie Sheen or Lady Ga Ga, then they are in the tragedies happening world wide and the soon coming of the Lord Jesus.

From what I have been observing worldwide, the coming of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is very near.  Nation has risen against nation, kingdoms against kingdoms, there are wars and rumours of war and we are seeing famines, pestilence and earthquakes in diverse places. (Matt. 24:7)

Much of the world is busy eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage,(Matt. 24:38) and they do not see the signs around them and they are not preparing themselves to meet the Lord.

In my videos I try to present a brief overview of some of the things happening to alert people to the changes the earth is going through and to wake them up to the nearness of His coming. 

Through this medium, I have attracted attention to my channel where I have videos pertaining to Christianity, Evolution, Dinosaurs, and even comedy.  I have had opportunities to witness to a few people and I have made a couple of on-line friends as well.

For now, it seems this is where God wants me.

I have been planning to move some of the videos to my blog but was unsure if I should keep the two separate or not. What do you think?

If you would like to visit my You Tube Channel you can find it at:

Jesus is coming Soon
Are you watching and waiting?

No comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP