Tuesday, May 16

TO ALL MY READERS

I haven't been blogging alot lately as I am not in a good state. The anniversary of my husbands death is looming on the horizon and I guess it is affecting me more than I thought it would. I have been a bit of a basket case lately. I am sorry to all of you who eagerly look to my blog for information or wonder what I have been up to.

Since my big trip to the city I haven't been doing much of anything. My daughter was away for two weeks and she is back now and that is good. I got to play with my grandson and that really made my day. When he is around I am happy.

But tonight I had a really hard time. I went over to visit my daughter as I really needed a good hug and she wasn't there. Then I came home and phoned my other daughter but she wasn't there either. I felt so very lost and alone. I wanted to call my friend Tilly but she has been through so much already and I felt I just couldn't unburden myself on her at this time. I ended up calling my mom.

Aren't moms the greatest? What would we do without them?

She listened and prayed for me on the phone and I felt alot better. I know God is with me and taking care of me. I guess this is something everyone goes through.

It is the anniversary of his death and it is weighing heavy on my soul. It seems I miss him now more than ever. I am so glad my friend Tilly is coming to spend some time with me next week. It will make the time better and help me to get over this.

The thoughts of living alone for the rest of my life scares me to pieces. I know I like living alone but thinking about it - is different for some reason right now. No one to share my feelings with. No one to share what I am thinking. Etc. I will not bore you with all the details, I am sure you can imagine them yourselves.

I will go on. I must. But I am not the strong person everyone thinks that I am. I am a weak feeble woman who needs a helping hand every once in awhile. I know that sounds lame but that is how I feel right now. Everyone seems to look to me for stenght but it seems I have run out of strength right now. I can't seem to do the simplest things. Even housework seems to overwhelm me. I guess this is all part of the grieving process and I haven't really shared alot of that with any of you. Well, now, I think I must.

I will be o.k. I know this will pass. Jesus has helped me thus far and has not brought me thus far to abandon me. I ask your prayers for this time in my life. I really feel so alone and lost and confused about my future. Thank you to all who pray.

I ask forgiveness for such a morose blog. That is how I am feeling right now so I thought I would share it. I love you all. God Bless and keep you in His gentle care.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are here with you and you are always in our prayers.

Pam said...

Tink, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Our Father provides for us in so many creative ways, I pray He will provide for you over and above your wildest expectations. You are not alone, there are so many people who love you and care for you...even if we have not met face to face. I am so glad Tilly will be visiting for a while, best friends are so vital.

Blessings my friend

Amber said...

May God hold you close during this difficult time....I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Hugs today.

Love Darlene

John Cowart said...

Hi Tink,
I've missed your postings recently and thought I'd check in.
What a heavy thing you carry!
I can't imagine what you are going through... but I do care.
Hugs from a stranger.

Anonymous said...

You are not lame at all and you have every right to be sad. Give in to it if you need to, cry if you need to- people are here for you.

Sally said...

found you cos you visited my blog, praying for you that God will hold you close through this difficult time

Career Guy said...

Hi Tink,
I will remember you at this special time. You're doing remarkably well, though I can only imagine how hard it is for you right now. Post when you feel like it. We'll be right here.
love,
John.

Ellen said...

I got here on a random hit on the CWO blog ring (I'm on the ring too) and I've read back a few posts to get here. I'm so sorry for your loss and this anniversary that you face. I pray that the Lord will wrap his loving arms around you and fill your days with love and meaning and unexpected blessings. Take care. Come visit me if you'd like at mybreathoflife. Bless you.

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP